Dating forum seeking a rich husband
My requirement is not high. If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset.
Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. Pretty, I have read your post with great interest.
The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.
- Critique of judgment online dating
- Am i dating my future wife
- Codominance definition yahoo dating
- Clear lake dating
- Datingsite voor mensen met een lichamelijke beperking
- Dating agencies in kenya
- Christian dating tips for the first date
- Dating a single mom reddit real girls
- Dating my hairstylist
- Dating truths by a man
- Agency dating gay russian
- Comprar produtos racco online dating